The Potential Market in Indonesia:
- 250 millions of populations
- The economy is growing stable and forecast GDP 6% in 2016.
- From now to 2024, annual growth of > 3% is expected in the global truck market, mainly driven by global GDP growth, estimated at 3.3% per year.
- Bus Sales Forecasts in 2016 is 20,000 units. BRT are 4,000 units and 16,000 for Non BRT
- Indonesia government is going to use BRT System in 33 Provinces
- Presently, besides Jakarta, provincial governments who already have the BRT system include Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Padang, Pekanbaru, Medan and Makassar.