- Indonesia with over 250 million of population has recognized as one of the most important and dynamic market and resource-rich country
- Indonesia’s GDP expected as the largest economy in Southeast Asia by far
- Indonesia is the faster growing economy in G-20 after China
- The economy is growing stable and forecast GDP 6% in 2016.
- Indonesia is a country that is growing especially in the transport sector. It is proved with support of Indonesian Government to use BRT System in 35 provinces in Indonesia
- Bus Sales Forecasts in 2016 is 20,000 units. BRT are 4,000 units and 16,000 for Non BRT
- Indonesia will focus on developing bus carosserie industry which will provide and utilized in big cities as modern public transportation.
- Indonesia have many Top bus makers